What’s So Great About Garner?
As an office located right in the heart of historic downtown Garner, Rising Stream is cozy with the atmosphere and events that give Garner its comfortable hometown feel. With its location being so close to ever-bustling downtown Raleigh (12 miles or a quick 10 minute drive), there’s literally always something to do, no matter what day, time, season, or holiday it is. While retaining its small-town feel, Garner is a charming community that can easily boast of its exceptional quality of life. Along with an abundance of recreational and cultural arts opportunities, this small town also offers hundreds of acres of award-winning parkland, including Lake Benson and White Deer Park.
Things To Do Around Town
Along with annual traditions, like the July 3rd fireworks, Spring Eggstravaganza festival, Light Up Main festival, and Garner Christmas Parade, Garner also celebrates with festivals throughout the year like Downtown Sounds, food truck rodeos, and regular productions at the Garner Performing Arts Center.
Garner’s small town feel makes it that much more enjoyable to enjoy a night out, offering a wide array of dining options and local eateries. Spend some time honoring our veterans by visiting the Garner Veterans Memorial at Lake Benson Park, or test your racing skills at Rush Hour Karting for indoor adult karting. Find an array of shopping choices in the area’s 3 major shopping malls with a collection of local boutiques, since Garner has become a regional shopping mecca.
How does Garner stand out?
Here’s a few accomplishments from the past few years—
- Nation Civic League named it an All-American City in June 2013
- Movoto named it one of the top five cities or towns in North Carolina & one of the state’s most affordable places
- U.S. News & World Report named Garner Magnet High School one of the United States’ top high schools for three consecutive years
- U.S. Green Building Council awarded White Deer Park’s Nature Center LEED gold certification because of its environmentally friendly design and construction features
- 2014 Playful City USA designee
- Garner Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department has won numerous statewide awards in recent years
- Home of Scotty McCreery & several Miss North Carolinas
For more information about Garner, visit here.
If you are looking for an online marketing partner who works for you every step of the way, please give RSM a call to discuss our services in more detail | 919-779-2120